Wednesday 13 March 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro - Work From IT 11 Slideshow - IT 11 - Kevin

Adobe Premiere Pro - Work From IT 11 Slideshow
Work From IT 11 Slideshow
  Video Layers
 Reflection




Creating this slideshow was quite similar to the previous slideshow that I had made. I implemented 10 photos at the beginning of the video and applied a zoom transition with the title "Work From IT 11" being the main focus. I then used 20 photos, and applied slide transitions. One thing I did differently was that I created a text box and created a title to label each of the 20 slides used. I positioned it so it would be at the top of the screen, and slide down just above the image that was used. For the audio, I divided the length of the video by two, and put two audio layers in each half. To transition to the next song, I keyframed near the end, making it start from 0, and end at -70. For the second audio layer, I keyframed -70 at the beginning, and 0 a couple frames later to make it fade in.

No comments:

Post a Comment