Monday 1 April 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro - Dynamic Systems Slideshow - IT 11 - Kevin

Adobe Premiere Pro - Dynamic Systems Slideshow
Dynamic Systems Slideshow
  Video Layers
 Reflection






Creating this slideshow required a bit of work outside of Adobe Premiere Pro. I was required to play a game called "Dynamic Systems" in which I needed to get a ball and place it into the spot that it needed to be in. After completing several levels, I then screenshotted the screen of what was given to me at the beginning of the level, and the screen of what it looked like to complete the level. With this, I placed the screenshots into Premiere Pro. This slideshow was similar to what I did with the other slideshows. I shortened about 10 pictures into a tenth of a second and applied a zoom transition with the opacity at about 30%. I then imported a large title labelled "Dynamic Systems Slideshow". I then made each clip around 3-4 seconds and applied slide transitions for each photo. I ended it off the same way as the beginning, but with the title being labelled "Created by Kevin"

No comments:

Post a Comment