Tuesday 9 April 2019

Adobe Premiere Pro - Cut to The Beat - IT 11 - Kevin

Adobe Premiere Pro - Cut to The Beat
Cut to The Beat Slideshow
  Video Layers
 Reflection







Creating this slideshow required a bit of work outside of Adobe Premiere Pro. I was required to gather screenshots of things I did outside of school. After gathering the photos, I needed to find an audio for the slideshow. Not only did I have to find an audio, I also had to sync it with the clips that I gathered.
To start the slideshow, I had 10 tenth of a second clips, and applied a zoom with the title "Never Be the Same Tour". Then, every time I saw an increase in the wavelength of the audio, I would click "M" to make a mark. From there, I imported the clips, and applied transitions to all 100+ clips. To end it off, I used the same transitions and clips as the first 5 seconds of the video, with the ending titled "Created by Kevin". This was a lengthy project, but a fun one as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment