Wednesday 19 June 2019

Exit Interview - June 2019 - IT 11 - Kevin

1. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?
My favourite assignments throughout the course was Premiere Pro and Photoshop. These two assignments allowed me to put my creativity on display. I also enjoyed assignments that involved building such as Sketchup and Minecraft.


2. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
The only assignments that I struggled with were Raft. I am generally bad at survival games, but playing the game has allowed me to improve my abilities to survive.


3. What should your report card comment say?
Kevin is a hardworking student that always hands in his assignment to the best of his ability. He consistently seeks assistance when needed and hands in his assignments on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment