Tuesday 11 June 2019

Game Journalism Day 2 - Play Day - IT 11 - Kevin

Raft Play Day 2

What specifically did you do?
On my second day on Raft, I began to expand my raft and created items that will further benefit me as I go on. I created things such as a water purifier and a simple grill to help feed myself and prevent starvation/thirst. I also created items such as a paddle and a sail to help me move around to different areas in the game.

What did you learn about how to play the game?
I learned that you need to have wooden planks in order to ignite items such as the water purifier and a simple grill. I also learned that you can get the shark off your raft by creating a wooden spear and stabbing it five times.

What strategies are you going to try and focus on tomorrow?
I am going to try and expand my raft on the third day. So far I only have wooden foundations with items placed on top of it. What I want to do is create walls, and possibly another floor for my raft.

A picture of my raft


This is my raft. If you compare this picture to the previous photo I had posted, you can see that I have expanded my raft by adding more wooden foundations. By doing so, I had more freedom of movement on my raft. I also added items such as a sail to help move my raft. The staircase was to get onto an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment