Thursday 6 June 2019

Game Journalism Day 1 - Play Day - Raft - IT 11 - Kevin

Raft Play Day 1

- What specifically did you do?
What I did on my first day was consistently gather debris from the ocean. I did not know much about what you needed to build certain items, so I continued to grab whatever came upon my sight. Furthermore, I figured out how to open my inventory/crafting station, which was the "I' key. I then created a bed in hopes that it will help me during the night and created a research table. I also found an island, but not much was on it.

What did you learn about how to play the game?
I instantly figured out that this was a survival game. My first instinct was to gather whatever I could see in the ocean, which could possibly guide me to safety, or at least survival. I also figured out that the plastic hook is a very essential item to this game, and that going into the water is absolutely dangerous as a shark is always on the hunt for you.

What strategies are you going to try and focus on tomorrow?
I am going to see if I can create something that will allow me to move. I am also going to try and figure out how to get food, as I find myself starving in the game with no food.

A picture of my raft


This is my raft. As you can see, a shark had bitten a piece of it off. I have a bed and a research table. My plans are to expand this raft, as I have very limited space.



No comments:

Post a Comment