Wednesday 19 June 2019

Game Journalism Play Day 3 - IT 11 - Kevin

Game Journalism Play 3

BUILD SOMETHING NEW

Be specific with your answers in relation to the game itself.

1. What NEW things did you build today? [IMAGE]
A couple of items that I built today were a second floor, a collection net, and a scarecrow!


 



2. How will these NEW things help you play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
These items will benefit me in many ways. The second floor will allow me to elevate myself to safety. I can also build and store more items on that second floor without having to worry about the shark. The collection net will collect debris for me so I don't have to always use my plastic hook, and the scarecrow will allow me to scare away any crows from my crops.


3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
Some strategies that I'm going to focus on is managing to upgrade more of my items. At the time, I have no upgrades, though I have a research table! I will look into the items I am able to upgrade.

4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) 
Explain why you built the raft the way you did.

This is my raft at the end of day 3. It has a second floor to allow me to elevate myself to safety (especially during night time where I am having trouble seeing). I am continuing to expand my raft so sharks cannot break down any of the items that I built.

No comments:

Post a Comment