Monday 17 June 2019

Game Journalism Day 4 - Upgrades - IT 11 - Kevin

Upgraded Axe




The upgraded version of the metal axe is much more efficient when comparing to the regular axe. It can cut trees much faster, and at the same time lasts longer. 
Upgraded Crop Plot




The upgraded version of the crop plot allows me to expand the number of crops I am able to plant.
Upgraded Hook




The upgraded version of the plastic hook allows me to throw my items further.
Upgraded Storage




The upgraded version of the storage system allows me to store more items.
Upgraded Fishing Rod




The upgraded version of the fishing rod is more durable and allows me to catch fish for a longer period of time.
My Raft!

This is my final raft for day 4. I was quite disappointed as I couldn't build walls to make it more like a house. That was my objective, but I will definitely make sure that I will do that next time I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment